Monday 30 May 2022

Nature Hike & Camping Experience by Joanne

PARVAT BUDDIES: Stargazing & Camping on 14-15th May 2022


I received a message about this trek and was intrigued when I read about stargazing. Furthermore, this was my first nature walk/trek and I was beyond excited to be able to join the group. 


I had already heard great things about the group, how warm and welcoming everybody is, and it was no surprise because my experience with the group was precisely the same.


The trek by itself is one memory that I’ll forever hold very close to my heart. Watching the sunset and how the moon shone in the night while it cast its reflection on the lake, was beyond beautiful. With the daily hustle and bustle of life, one seems to lose touch with themselves and this trek not only got me close to nature but also helped me spend time with people I love, interact with new people and lastly, get in touch with parts of myself that seemed to have faded away with the regular and the mundane. 


I would love to join Parvat Buddies  and be a part of their future treks. In fact, I want to go on higher intensity treks along with the group. Parvat Buddies are a lovely bunch of people and I’d love to make more memories like these with the group. 


Thank you for organizing this once again. It truly was magical and I’m already looking forward to any upcoming treks that I can be a part of in the future. Cheers!


Joanne










No comments:

Post a Comment