Thursday 20 June 2019

"In Search Of The Inner Soul" by Palak


In search of the Inner soul
Fight the Inevitable!!

Experience shared by our participant, Miss Palak during the Himalayan Trek to Jalori Pass with Parvat Buddies from 27th to 31st May 2019

Learning to brave the steep slopes
Hello guys, I'm Miss Palak and I would like to share my trek experience with Parvat Buddies. I was tired of the hustle bustle life of Mumbai. Just as any other youth, I wanted to explore our incredible India. The best way to explore India and my inner soul was mountains. In the middle of the forests with the greenery, fluvial river, the pure essence of the soil, residing in the tents, chilly weather, star gazing, and the chirping birds that were our alarm clocks. 

In the middle of my hectic schedule, I came across Parvat Buddies:) thats when I decided I wanted to spend time with myself and the nature. I had taken lots from the nature and now it was time to return it back to the humble mother nature. It was my first ever trek in the entire life that too in the Himalayas. Our trek leader was Parin who was accompanied by his team mate Bhavik. I was pretty much excited for this trek. It all started with the train journey. Met my co- trekkers and the trek leaders.

I was stunned looking at the scenic beauty of the mountains and the people around there. As it was my first trek, I was a bit scared of the height but the support of Parin and Bhavik helped me overcome my fears. Not only them but all my co-trekkers had motivated me and in fact they were my main backbone. It’s strange, our relatives are not that close to us but strangers become our best friends. This is what all our mother nature gives us in return.

My best moment in the entire trek was star gazing. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars, with the sparkling 'Dhruv Tara' which gave me a reason to share my happident smile and look upon it.

I've had the best experience that too through Parvat buddies and team. I had thought I would never trek again due to my fear towards height but it all turned other way round. I'm keen for my next trek. The best I could express through words is that, if you have the best organization and strong will power then u can achieve the unachievable too. 

This was a new chapter to my life...and the best one till now.
In vadiyon ne meradil jeet liya hai, jab vapas aaungi toh pahado ka dil jeet lungi.

I hope my fellow readers, you guys are motivated to fight your fears and find your inner soul in the heart of the mountains with our precious Parvat Buddies.

in search of the inner soul

The beauty of the nature lies here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment